1/18 Yeti Jr Can-Am Maverick X3 4WD

This 4x4 Yeti Jr is ready for fun right out of the box. It has an independent suspension like it's bigger brother with a floating solid rear axle for better handling, increased clearance and improved stability at higher speeds.

Splash

The Popular Yeti Shrinks to 1/18th Scale

This 4x4 Yeti Jr is ready for fun right out of the box. It has an independent suspension like it's bigger brother with a floating solid rear axle for better handling, increased clearance and improved stability at higher speeds. The officially licensed Can-Am Maverick X3 body makes this thing stand out. It looks awesome and is set to offer a ton of value at only $149.99.

Check out the 1/18 Yeti Jr Can-Am Maverick X3 4WD Here

Features:

• Licensed Can-Am Maverick X3 body and wheels
  • Licensed Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
  • Spektrum STX2 2.4GHz transmitter
  • Spektrum waterproof ESC/Receiver Combo
  • Dynamite 37T brushed electric motor
  • High-torque metal gear servo for rough offroad conditions
  • AR18 solid rear axle with ample ground clearance
  • Adjustable coil-over shocks
  • Three-linked rear suspension for improved handling
  • Independent front suspension for high speed stability
  • Rear hinge body mount system
  • 48P gears give you more possible configurations
  • Adjustable motor mount and easy access chassis
  • Full vehicle ball bearings
  • Adjustable battery tray
  • Centered rear driveshaft for efficiency
  • Easy to Use USB Charger Included

Feb 23, 2019, 10:51 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Its about time a scale SxS was done! Looks legit!
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
Feb 25, 2019, 02:11 AM
Very cool!!

Now if only they would release the same thing in 1/10 scale
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
Feb 25, 2019, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Very cool!!

Now if only they would release the same thing in 1/10 scale
Technically, that is 1:10 scale. Side-by-Sides are significantly smaller than trucks & SUVs.

The one big issue with this release is that the Can Am doesn't have a solid rear axle.
Mar 04, 2019, 02:05 AM
Valiant Poultry
I ordered one of these. Should be here by Wednesday at the latest.

Though the solid axle isn’t really scale, I love the overall look of it. I’ve been without a trail truck for a while now...I wasn’t really using them much...but I plan on using this out on the trails. There isn’t really much “crawling” out there, so the open diffs shouldn’t be an issue.

I’ve read it gets about 15 minutes of “bashing” with its 1300mah battery, so I’m hoping to get 45 minutes of low speed trailing with a 2200mah LiPo I have.
Apr 19, 2019, 10:23 PM
Angry Flyer!
Anybody bind this to another Spektrum radio rather than the stock one?
Apr 19, 2019, 11:50 PM
The Mad Titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriley1974
Anybody bind this to another Spektrum radio rather than the stock one?
The stock system uses FHSS (Futaba) protocol, not Spektrum, so you need to swap out the receiver if you want to use a different Spektrum TX.
Mar 26, 2020, 06:43 PM
FPV Ground Pounder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1138
The stock system uses FHSS (Futaba) protocol, not Spektrum, so you need to swap out the receiver if you want to use a different Spektrum TX.
I tried binding it to my Futaba & it was a no go. Maybe I’ll try binding it to a multi protocol module.

Quick Reply