This thread is privately moderated by gooniac33, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 21, 2019, 11:26 AM
Thread OP
New Product

New LED afterburner set up on Freewing 80mm Mig-21

Some video of my new Afterburner set up on the Freewing 80mm Mig-21 with FMS 12 blade fan with 2000kv inrunner. I put in an adapter made by my buddy Frank Mokaya for the inrunner. The rest is my own set up and it works out pretty well! I also added reflective tape in the thrust tube to make it a lil more visible. I will try to get some better video at a later date but this is all I have for now. This set up will work on 70-90mm inrunners and 80-90mm Freewing outrunners (they have a specific set up with a cover that works really well) as well as the 90mm FMS 12 blade outrunner set up. Anyone interested in this just let me know through PM and I will get you details.

Freewing Mig-21 with new LED Afterburner set up (1 min 41 sec)

Freewing 80mm Mig-21 with custom LED Afterburner set up in direct sunlight (0 min 44 sec)

Freewing 80mm Mig 21 custom LED afterburner set up in direct sunlight (1 min 24 sec)

Freewing 80mm Mig-21 with custom LED afterburner set up at LFE (6 min 18 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply