RCG Place of the Month - Vivid Aerial

This month's featured Place is Vivid Aerial in Nashville, TN. Vivid Aerial is a full on hobby shop with planes, drones, cars, trucks and more.

Splash

RCGroups February Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is Vivid Aerial in Nashville, TN. Vivid Aerial is a full on hobby shop with planes, drones, cars, trucks and more. It's also home to DRL Pilot Blake Sams AKA Nubb. They can hook you up with just about anything you could want. You can even fly on site with TinyWhoop racing on Thursdays and a killer drift car track on site. There's a ton of stuff to check out in the store, so next time you visit Nashville, be sure to head on over and see these guys.

Check out the Vivid Aerial Places Page

Feb 23, 2019, 11:52 PM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
I was there when they opened ! I am really glad to see more RC planes as well as their passion for drones .
I know the local RC community is mixed with planes and drones and the new owners seemed very attentive to making the shop work for the RC community.
I will definitely revisit on my next trip to Nashville
Mar 11, 2019, 10:27 PM
Defiantly a good place to visit!
Mar 19, 2019, 08:53 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
This is my LHS. I've been going there long before it was Vivid Aerial. Byron has done an amazing job with the place and it's better now than it has ever been. Wish I could get down there more often. Great to see this here.

Quick Reply