Feb 18, 2019, 08:37 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Dyne-O-Mite II Mini DLG

Hi from Bob M. owner of RJM Systems. I just introduced my new micro DLG-The Dyne-O-Mite II. It spans 31 1/2" and weighs 75 to 90 grams ready to fly with equipment. It features a 3D printed pod and mounts for the wing and tail along with a cf tail boom. The wing is a triple tapered planform foam core (AG airfoil) with 1/32" balsa sheeting and 4 coats of satin polycrylic varnish with custom applied graphics. It is available in 3 versions. The basic version is poly wing and rudder/elevator controls. The second version features V dihedral also with rudder/elevator controls. The deluxe version is also V dihedral with Aileron/flapperon/elevator controls. Pricing is $106.00 for the basic and $118.00 for the other 2 versions. Shipping is free within the USA on the first 2 batches.See my post on RCgroups under sailplanes for sale for several pictures. I sold the first 12 units in 2 weeks and as soon as my3D printed parts arrive I will have 2 more ready to ship with 6 more in process. These are shipped ready for equipment installation. Paypal is preferred. My Dyne-O-Mite 1 sold out at 48 units several years ago. It was a kit-this version is completely built and ready for equipment. Thanks for looking and my pm is: [email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2019, 03:03 AM
is there a photo of the versions to see them ?
Feb 22, 2019, 01:36 PM
Would very interested to see all 3 versions too !
Mar 28, 2019, 07:07 PM
Be interesting to see some flight video as well. Looks great.

Quick Reply