Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:50 PM
Find More Posts by Vindicator!
JustGoFly

JustGoFly Announcements - Motors, Gearboxs, Accessories, Batteries ...

Hi all,

Some announcements from JustGoFly

400DF brushless outrunner - 3000KV and extremely powerful. I run it direct drive in a Wing and Jet and can hit a pitch speed of over 100MPH. In a 3.9 gearbox I can get 41 oz's of thrust with a 13x4.7 prop. For the first time I was making my fat 27oz PT-17 Knife Edge. This motor is an Outrunner and made by Motor Max Motors.

Available in 3mm tractor, 2.3mm tractor, 3mm pusher with a clip on the rear to enable it to run as a tractor on front of a firewall.

I would also like to announce a new very light and strong 3.89 ratio gearbox for $19.50:

Available in anodized Blue or Red with a 2.3mm 18T pinion and 70T spur gear, dual ball bearings and hardened shaft. It can be obtained for a discounted price of $15 in the COMBO deal with a 300DF or just choose one of the ESC's and the gearbox to get the discount.

and finally prop saver for 3mm axles $3:

I use prop savers on all of my planes and love them. No more broken props. Use a Latex 3/8 tube and cut bands of varying sizes to hold on your prop. I use a single band for slow fly and two or even three bands on very fast direct drive. The Latex Hose can be purchased in 10 foot lengths at your local hobby store. It should last you many many years and no more frustration of running out of rubber bands.

To see these items - go to the JustGoFly Order Page and scroll down to see the new gearboxes and prop savers.

Thanks,
Vinnie
Last edited by Vindicator!; Jan 17, 2005 at 11:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts