This thread is privately moderated by john greenfield, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 15, 2019, 05:34 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

Orline Fokker DVII

Hi all

I have just found a complete and unstarted Orline Fokker DVII kit. The wood in the kit is in great condition and all parts seem to be there but there are no plans or instructions. Does anyone have a set I could buy, borrow or copy.
Thanks
John
Last edited by john greenfield; Feb 15, 2019 at 05:35 AM. Reason: spelling
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2019, 04:06 AM
Thread OP
Come on guys.
Someone out there must know of someone who has built an Orline DVII in the past. Even an old tatty or torn plan would be ok.
There have been some threads on here in the past about Orline DVII builds.
Help.

John
Apr 12, 2019, 02:58 AM
Thread OP
Hi Guys.
Through this forum, I have managed to get a copy of the Plan but I am still looking for a copy of the instruction manual. If anyone has one laying around, even an old torn or tatty one, I would happily pay the cost of copying and posting or even scanning.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

John

Quick Reply