Live Airspace Authorization Webinar Tonight 2/12

FREE Live Webinar tonight about Airspace Authorizations. Russ and guest Robert Wilhite will talk about the ins and outs of Airspace Authorizations, FAADroneZone, and LAANC.

Splash

Learn How To Get Airspace Authorizations in NO TIME!

A couple of years ago I tried out the UAVGroundSchool.com training program and was able to easily pass the FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Knowledge Test. One of the great things about this training material is that they constantly update it as new rules and regulations come out. I will have to re-take the test again this year and you can bet I'll be going back to study and prepare.

Those same people who created the training material are having a FREE Live Webinar tonight about Airspace Authorizations. Russ and guest Robert Wilhite will talk about the ins and outs of Airspace Authorizations, FAADroneZone, and LAANC. You can even participate and ask questions live on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It's definitely worth checking out. Details are below.

When: Tuesday February 12th at 8PM EST.

Where: Click Here to Watch Live

Quick Reply