Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by hampboats, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 09:12 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$875.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Saito Engine ,Boiler, oiler and burner

MOVED TO EBAY https://www.ebay.com/itm/Saito-Engin...-/192831820623

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting items from an estate sale All items, the buyer must pay shipping unless noted otherwise. If you want an items you must sent me a PM and then a reply on classified page as well. I will use the PM as the official time stamp. If you just send me a question I may not get back to you as quickly and you may not get the item. I will post the shipping measurements and weight, my zip code is 46236 and you can choose how you want it shipped. (USPS, UPS, FED EX, insurance etc.) If you use Paypal, and you don't want to use the Gift Option, add 3% to the selling amount plus shipping. Revenue from the sale will go to the Widow.

Saito T2R Engine, Boiler B2E, Burner may be a B2 and an Oiler with no markings. All items appear to me, not to have been used but there are some scratches and rust that needs some attentions. All parts move smoothly and I will include some replacement O rings which may or may not be needed. The boxes have not been well cared for. If during the search of the estate, if we find minor accessories that go with these items such as a smoke funnel, burner pan, I will ship them to you free of charge. Items such as props, stuffing tubes and etc, cannot be identified as part of this offer

Everything is SOLD AS IS. Free shipping CONUS only.
Last edited by hampboats; Feb 19, 2019 at 01:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply