This thread is privately moderated by Avi0n1cs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 09:09 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Sold

RMRC Nano Skyhunter PNP with All-In-One FPV Camera

This plane is being sold on E-Bay. Here's the link: http://ebay.us/xWTHum?cmpnId=5338273189

ReadyMadeRC Nano Skyhunter PNP | Extra Props | INCLUDES FPV AIO. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.

I built this plane a while ago. It flies absolutely great and has an FPV all-in-one camera that goes up to 200mW. I have flown this pretty far away (> 1/4 mile) with no reception problems at all. All you need to get started is a receiver. I will include a 3S 2200mAh battery (10 minute or more flights) with this order if you purchase it for $50 or more. The belly of the plane is a bit scuffed up from landing (which you can see in one of the pictures). This does not affect performance in any way and is just aesthetic.

You may be wondering why I am selling a perfectly good plane -- and I assure you it's not because I'm bored of it. I recently lost my long-range ZOHD Dart and I would rather build another Dart and try long range again than keep flying an old plane.
Last edited by Avi0n1cs; Feb 11, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply