Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by T-CAT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 08:49 PM
Trader Rating: 103
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
Thread OP
$95.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Stock Main Landing Gear & “Upgraded” Main struts/wheels for a FW A-10 80mm EDF

I’d like to sell these items as a package deal, not separate. All items are new in the package as I received them from MotionRC, and the picture shows the part numbers. The landing gear shown is for use on a Freewing A-10 80mm EDF Jet. The jet has been sold and I do not have the need for spare parts.

Included in the package is (almost $130 retail price at the time of this writing):

- (New) One Left and one Right Main stock landing gear that includes the retract units, trailing link style struts, and wheels.
- (New) One Left and one Right Main “Upgraded” oleo styled struts with wheels.

Shipping within the Cont. 48 states. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item(s) are to his/her understanding and expectations before payment is made. All sales are final/as-is. Will accept PayPal payment.
Last edited by T-CAT; Feb 12, 2019 at 11:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply