Feb 11, 2019, 07:04 PM
Thread OP
Video

Syma Drone X8SW-D WIFI FPV 720P HD Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Altitude Hold RC Drone

Syma X8SW-D HD 720p RTF WiFi FPV that works :-) (26 min 43 sec)

Get it here!

https://www.xheli.com/56h-x8sw-d-white-8d8d.html

Syma RC introduces its latest X8SW-D Quadcopter! If you are familiar with the X5 series of Syma quads then the X8 is its bigger brother. All the awesome qualities in a larger package flight package. A quadcopter is a machine that is lifted and propelled by four rotors. Unlike most helicopters, a quadcopter use symmetrically pitched blades mounted on four motors to produce lift. Controlling the speed of these individual motors allows the machine to move forward and backward, up and down, strafe left and right, and rotate clockwise and counterclockwise.
The Syma X8SW-D is the upgraded version of the Syma X8HW, adding the One Key Take off/Landing, Altitude Hold function, make it easier to operate and give you more fun when playing. Features the new push button take off and landing features. With a push of a button the quad will perform a smooth take off or landing without touching any of the joystick controls. With the built-in barometer, the quadcopter can hover at a certain height by itself. This Altitude hold function provides a more stable flight and more steady aerial image. With HD image transmission of the camera, you can watch HD aerial photos in real time by using SYMA FPV. The Syma X8SW-D comes ready to fly with a 7.4v 2000mah Li-Po battery and charger providing about 8-10 minutes of flight time per charge.

?It features optical flow positioning function and is able to adjust its 720P HD camera for a better shot of photos and videos. . You can angle the camera down 90-degrees on the Syma X8SW-D.

Specifications:
Frequency : 2.4G
Channel : 4CH
Gyro:6 Axis
HD Camera:Photos/Video(720P)
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-poly(Included)
Transmitter Battery: 4 x AA battery(Not included)
Flight time: 8-10 minutes
Charging time:About 150 minutes
Controlling distance: About 70 meters
Product size:19.6 in*19.6 in*7.48 in

Package Included:
1 x SYMA X8SW Quadcopter
1 x Wifi Camera
1 x Mobile phone retaining clip
1 x Transmitter
4 x Propeller Guide
1 x Battery
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Charger
1 x Manual
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2019, 09:21 AM
Lotsa stuff
Hi, can you tell me the type of plug used. I know it's a banana type but there are several types on ebay and I need sockets so I can use my own charger. My model is the X8HW.
Many thanks.
John

P.S. I've just watched your video and realise yours is a different model with a different battery.

John
Last edited by Crowstooth; Mar 08, 2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: more info

Quick Reply