This thread is privately moderated by aknoefel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 05:26 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

WWII Tirpitz battleship 1/200 by Aeronaut

Hi fellow battleship aficionados,

I got this kit ia few years ago in a trade. Now it just sits there waiting for a more appreciative owner.

This is a complete set including the fittings. The prior owner had started on the hull (see grey inserts in the hull picture), but otherwise the kit is out-of-the-box as far as I can tell. The only part with issues seems to be the Arado airplane, missing the side rudder, which can be fabricated easily from styrene.

This kit retails for over $700 at Premier Ship Models, but I am ok with $500 plus shipping or local pickup, if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Model info:

The model was constructed largely lifelike according to shipyard plans in the scale 1: 200. The construction time is considerably shortened by the plastic hull. The electric drive is either three screws with single motors or a motor with gearbox. The spaciousness of the hull allows the installation of any RC systems.

The model kit contains:

Detailed instructions with blueprint in German, English, French, Spanish and Italian, plastic hull, additional plan for removal of the plastic hull, boat deck, oars, wood and cardboard parts, screw set with shafts and stern tubes.

Fitting set consisting of :

Porthole, rope hooks, Doppelkreuzpollern, Hallankern, anchor chains, headlights, bearing frames, flag holders, flagstones, brass ladders, anchor gullies, anchor spills, dinghies, cutters, motor dinghies, transport boats, Einzelflak, double flak, flank in double palaces, triple towers, torpedo tubes, electric knives , Plane Arado 196, masts cranes, railing etc.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply