Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by subsinker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 04:56 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
$550.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Traxxas UDR & accessories

Hi,
You are looking at my Traxxas Ultimate Desert Racer I bought last fall. It was around $900 with the batteries and charger from Jegs. I ran it around the yard a few times, the puppies chased it and we all had a barrel of laughs. Now it's just taking up too much space for me so I am willing to sell it.

It comes complete with the UDR (duh), two of the correct Lipo batteries, radio and charger. The truck has some bumps and scrapes from wiping out but far from broken. If you look at the pictures carefully you will notice some scale touches, namely painting the interior. Looks much better than the black it came with. Traxxas replaced both batteries (they went bad quickly for some reason) so they only have exactly one run on them. All will ship in the original boxes.

Any questions feel free to ask. NO, I do not know what shipping will be and won't until a firm commitment to purchase and I get it all boxed up. The only trade I would be interested in is an equal amount of silver Eagle dollars or silver ingots. (Approximately 35 ounces of silver). No junk silver.

Thanks!
Last edited by subsinker; Feb 11, 2019 at 10:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply