This thread is privately moderated by shanethomas67, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 46
Fly and Fish!
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

2 Taranis X9D Plus

I have two x9d plus for sale. I have not flown much in over 6 months due to house renovation and now getting back into it I would like to purchase a qx7s. I will separate and sell each one for $100 a piece.

They are used but function as intended. One has better range than the other. Interestingly enough the radio with the larger antenna mod has less range than the one with the original antenna still on it. I was not the person that did the antenna mod.

These transmitters are used but are not used up. They still look great and as I said... function as intended. The radio with the original antenna had a screen protector on it but was looking ratty so I removed it....hence there are no scratches on the screen. The radio with the antenna mod has a few scratches on the screen but nothing too major. I tried to capture the scratches in the pics. The radio that has the larger antenna also has aftermarket stick ends for better thumb grip. Both radios are still using their original gimbals.

There are two batteries...one for each radio that are 3 cell lipos. One is 2500mah and the other is 2200mah. Both need removing to be recharged by external battery charger that is not included.

Upgraded both radios to open tx version 2.2.3. Flew with both radios this past weekend and no issues other than slightly shorther range on the one radio with antenna mod.

Buyer pays shipping...which I will estimate to the best of my ability.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks.

Jeff
Last edited by shanethomas67; Feb 13, 2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Lower Price
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply