This thread is privately moderated by hampboats, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 03:39 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Model Boat Estate Sale coming

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting items from an estate sale. I will post them probably starting today. All items, the buyer must pay shipping unless noted otherwise. If you want an items you must sent me a PM and then a reply on classified page as well. I will use the PM as the official time stamp. If you just send me a question I may not get back to you as quickly and you may not get the item. I will post the shipping measurements and weight, my zip code is 46236 and you can choose how you want it shipped. (USPS, UPS, FED EX, insurance etc.) If you use Paypal, and you don't want to use the Gift Option, add 3% to the selling amount plus shipping. Revenue from the sale will go to the Widow.

Here is a listing of some of the items: (still going through the stuff)
Saito Steam engine and boiler - appears to be new
Steam Launch with engine need cleaning
Calypso kit - partial built
Dumas Chris Craft Utility kit New
5-6 Plastic boxes of fittings
Myrtle cory Dumas kit
Victory Tug Hull partial built
Mt Washington Kit unbuilt
Various tools and misc.

(I couldn't get the one photo to rotate)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2019, 05:42 PM
Trader Rating: 10
PM sent
Feb 11, 2019, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Mt. Dora, Florida
God bless you for helping her out.
Feb 12, 2019, 01:24 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Boat in the rack

I would be interested in the boat that is shown in the gray metal rack.
Feb 13, 2019, 04:29 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Mt. Dora, Florida
Yeah that paddle wheeler river boat is scratching my itch too.
Feb 15, 2019, 09:11 AM
Trader Rating: 16

PM sent

PM sent
Feb 15, 2019, 06:02 PM
Thread OP

Update

I inspected some of the other boats but I won't have them until next week.

MT Washington - the hull is built, there appears to be all the fittings,plans, geared motors, etc. I don't have a price yet.
The big Chris Craft - boat is built, no motors, fittings kit. It will be difficlut to ship. It is about 48"
Mytrle Cory - so far, missing the hull, deck and roof, so I have a box of wood and fittings.
Typhoon with green seats - family has decided to keep it
Flower class corvette - hull is built with motors installed. Kit appears to be complete
1/192 Arizonia hull, may be Scale Ship Hull. some work done, some fittings included and plans
Black and white Delta Queen - Hull and all deck built plus wheel, plans and fittings included.

I will post photos and prices next week
Feb 15, 2019, 08:22 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Interested in knowing more about the steam launch. PM sent
Feb 15, 2019, 10:30 PM
Thread OP

sold

The boat has been sold
Feb 16, 2019, 05:23 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampboats
The boat has been sold
The steam launch?
Feb 16, 2019, 06:03 PM
Trader Rating: 3
PM sent
Today, 10:41 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Big Boats Rule!
Just out of curiosity, what is the boat behind the plastic tote, on the floor? I has a diesel stack, an orange-ish roof. Looks like a patrol boat of some kind. Any info?

Dave
Today, 11:16 AM
Thread OP

Sold locally, Robbe patrol boat
I will be listing more items by Saturday.

Quick Reply