Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by magic_marty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 12:29 PM
Trader Rating: 28
<Marty>
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Mini FPV Rover

I printed 2 of these and going to sell one..Long story short i redesigned the drive system on the original rover with a tension system for the tracks which works really well. The body is printed with ABS everything else in PLA accept the track slats which is Sainsmart TPU...Whats included is the rover with a 500mah one cell battery and some extra pieces of tracks which you will probably never need..You get your choice of Frsky or Flsky rx..Currently it has a Frsky rx installed but i have the same rx in flsky. If you choose flysky rx i will install it bind it to my tx and test it before shipping..What you needed is your own tx, battery charger and fpv googles ..I use Elevon mix on my tx to control the rover on one stick but you can set up any type of mix you choose..If you run to high rates on the esc's they will failsafe just back off the percentage a bit, it does not hurt the esc's it's just the PWM signal goes to high for the esc and it shuts off just center the stick and the esc restarts..I test run the rover for about 10 minutes or so and it works perfect the battery lasts a long time so i didn't run a full pack thru it..I will pay shipping the buyer pays PP fees unless we come to some sort of other agreement..I know this looks simple but there's actually a lot of work making one of these especially the tracks cause they have to be hand drilled after printing them so they run smooth without hanging or binding up..Really fun to cruise around the house ect..This is not recommended for outdoors unless it is on a smooth surface.
Feel free to message me with any questions ect..Please no Low Ballers..Going to cross post this add cause not sure where it should actually be..
$100.00 OBO shipped CONUS buyer pays PP fees...
Final price drop not going to take a loss i have a lot of work in this little critter..
Thanks all...
<Marty>
Last edited by magic_marty; Feb 13, 2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Final Price Drop
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2019, 03:16 PM
Trader Rating: 3

Cool Build

Hey man, I'm low on funds right now so not much to spare on "fun" things but just thought I'd give your props for a cool build. This could be a lot of fun to torment the children and dogs with (although it may lose to the dogs).
I love FPV cars (much less stress compare to quads). If this was a bit bigger to run around outside I might have had to scrounge up the funds.

Good luck with the sale.
Feb 13, 2019, 12:37 AM
<Marty>
Thread OP
Hey thanks..As far as bigger you probably mean something like this?
I printed this one to rove around outside I have a lot of work in this one..And more i plan on doing like adding a video switcher and putting on a backup camera and putting a gimbal on the front camera..
Feb 15, 2019, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 97

Wow

The larger one looks nice.
Feb 17, 2019, 09:10 PM
<Marty>
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplus
The larger one looks nice.
Hey thanks...I have lots of work in that one and more to go i am currently printing a new top piece with a gimbal mount to test out how a 2 axis gimbal works on it..

Quick Reply