Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Canada Goose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 11:56 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Headplay V1 headset with RHO lens

I have a virtually brand new Headplay headset that has been sitting in the closet for 4 years I also have the RHO lens which is essential if you use reading glasses!!! Everything works perfectly and I even have the original box (not shown). I bought the DJI headset for aerial photography purposes but the headplay are extremely light and very comfortable and the display is terrific. No sense in storing them any longer so happy to see them go to someone who can get some use out of them.
Last edited by Canada Goose; Feb 11, 2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: price drop..... :)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply