This thread is privately moderated by stsguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 02:37 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Where o where has my America g
Thread OP
$375.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress

Fuse is built Have wing cores and retracts... Robart
Will ship via bus. Avg cost in US 80 to 125

The plane was bought in a lot from a Mr. Reed in Texas. He had a company that built Rc and Static models.. planes and ships. This was one of his projects. he could not finish due to health the fuse is 69 inches long est wingspan 85 to 90 inch

I crate a lot of planes with 100% success rate. The bus is slow but affordable

I will be listing a b25 hanger 9 also it too has new retracts Arf started but not finished .. keep an eye out... for it and many other warbirds to come
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply