Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by prachar223, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2019, 12:57 AM
Trader Rating: 44
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Pica Waco YMF-3 Kit 60 Wingspan w/ bonus Fiberglass cowl - Free Shipping ConUS

Hello all,

Since I am sure one could make this electric when building it, I am cross posting this kit on the electric side.

Up for your consideration is a Pica Waco YMF-3 Kit. This kit is for the 60 wingspan version. Box says for .35 -.60 engine. This kit comes with the standard plastic cowl and a bonus fiberglass cowl from I believe it was Fiberglass specialities (A $36 value). The kit does appear complete to the best of my knowledge, please see the pictures, some of the wood is still bundled with Pica wrappings. Please see the pictures of what I believe are the plastic wing tips. A couple of them have been damaged over the years. These could be repaired. New ones carved out of balsa or use the plastic ones to make fiber glass ones. I was able to get both the fiberglass cowl and the plastic cowl to fit in the kit box and they will be shipped together with the kit.

Due to the age of the kit and it being opened, I cannot guarantee every piece is there but it does look complete to me. Please see the pictures and if you have any questions please ask.

Payment via PayPal only. Free shipping in the ConUS. Kit will be double wrapped in a butcher type paper and sent USPS insured.

Thank you for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2019, 09:22 AM
Trader Rating: 136
I sold my own nearly complete 1/6 kit and regretted it ever since. If not for a pair of their 1/5, one flying for seasons now would be all over this one.

Great scale kits in both wood quality and flying manners.

Good luck with the sale.

Quick Reply