Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by AwesomePerson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 10, 2019, 10:21 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$52.00 AUD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

4x xnova xts 2207 2500kv 07-25 miniquad fpv racing motors

Only used once. other than some some barely visible dust, plus the shortened and tinned wires, these motors show no signs of wear.

The power on my current fpv miniquad was a little lackluster given the 2205 motors which i was pushing to the limits on 4S 2300KV with 5x4.5x3 props, so opted for a high quality, more powerful set of motors from nextFPV.
I was under the impression that running the same load on a bigger motor would yeild better power efficiency, with the potential for greater top-end power.
This turned out not to be the case. I think these motors are designed for as much power as possible with efficiency as a last priority. after running each one on the bench for 10s no load at full throttle, they were 20C above room temperature. In the air, they tried to kill my cheap batteries.
On the nextFPV website linked above, these motors are said to have 'ultimate efficiency'. I now realise that this refers to them having decent efficiency compared to other motors while pulling 130 Amps, not 30.
So i learned the hard way that these are terrible freestyle motors, and not what i was looking for. They should excel in racing and speed runs however, given their huge top-end power output.

Shipping is $10 within Australia, and later determined for International.
Paypal is preferred.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply