This thread is privately moderated by jossif, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 10, 2019, 08:01 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Me, I'd rather fly.
Thread OP
For Sale

Firebird DLG, JJ Edge GLD and Taranis

I'm travelling constantly and no time to fly.... so I'm selling my Firebird DLG and my Taranis. Also selling my crashed JJ Edge.

The Firebird has a single repair in the boom (a crack due to collision, repaired with carbon fiber tape); otherwise wing and tail feathers are in perfect condition, including ballasts. The JJ Edge needs a lot of work on the wing after a crash. Ballast is included, but not installed. I'm sure someone with good skills can salvage it.

The Taranis is the Taranis Plus X9D. In mint condition, with aluminum case., modified with temporary switch for launch mode.

I live in Thousand Oaks, CA and will not ship. I'll accept offers, so that these birds can get to good hands.

Will not sell separately. Winner gets all.

PM if interested, with your offer.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply