Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Snowflake6515, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 10, 2019, 04:13 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Michael
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Revolectrix DPL8+Bump+Meanwell48V

Fully working Revolectrix DPL8 with Bump Controller and 48V Meanwell power supply.

The case is a ProgressiveRC HardlineXL case with the Bump Controller and two 6S fused parallel charging boards mounted to the deck.

I experimented with various balance boards, below deck, above deck,, etc.; hence there are various holes in the yellow case covered with yellow trim tape. One large hole in the rear was intended to hold an AC/DC/Both marine switch; available if anyone wants it. From a few feet away, it looks fine, but is the reason I lowered the price (look at the prices of DPL8, Bump Controller, Meanwell 48V PS, and balance boards.)

Installed, but not needed, are a pair of Schottky diodes on the output of the Meanwell PS to protect the PS when DC is supplied instead of AC. I installed them (below the deck) before I realized that the Meanwell PS is rectifier protected, already. The voltage drop is so insignificant that I left the Schottky diodes in place so that I would not have to redo the power wiring.

The lid has a "platinum" colored smooth sheet of Velcro so that, e.g., balance extenders, adapters, etc., can be attached.

The front photo shows a left and right "Pb" labeled Andersen Power Pole connectors. They have Revolectrix fused leads coming from the DPL8 halves and have been used to charge external "lead acid" batteries without having to use the balance boards.

The bottom of the case has a tripod-ready plate (IIRC, a 1/4-20 threaded hole.)

Michael
Last edited by Snowflake6515; Feb 10, 2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Added note about bottom-mounted tripod-ready plate
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2019, 08:49 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Are there any issues with it at all? What's your reason for selling?

How many watts is the meanwell PSU?

If there aren't any issues, I'll probably take it
Feb 10, 2019, 09:31 PM
Michael
Thread OP
Replied to same questions sent via PM.

For other viewers, no issues other than cosmetic extra holes from balance board experiments (tried to use double layer balance boards with one layer under the deck and another layer above the deck.)

IIRC, the Meanwell PS is 2000 watts, but, as it is configured to run on 115V AC, the limit is 1500 watts (or 1750 depending upon house wring.)

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhhnick
Are there any issues with it at all? What's your reason for selling?

How many watts is the meanwell PSU?

If there aren't any issues, I'll probably take it
Feb 10, 2019, 11:24 PM
Trader Rating: 9
I'll take it! PM Sent
Feb 11, 2019, 09:13 AM
Michael
Thread OP
Packed and ready for shipping via USPS.

PayPal info sent via PM; send shipping address via PM, please.

Thank you.

Michael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhhnick
I'll take it! PM Sent
Last edited by Snowflake6515; Feb 11, 2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Update

Quick Reply