Feb 10, 2019, 01:19 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Help!

3D planes designer

Hi,
I'm Carlo, from Italy, and my passion is to design RC planes 3D printed

My planes are downloadable for free. I'm constantly designing planes but my most famous are the GASB One and the GASB Two, probably these are the most printed planes in the world , but, many other planes did not have the same luck, I spent many material and hours printing them, trying them out and editing them without success . This is part of the game!

In this way, the models I published are in this way fully functional and continuously improved. Seeing my models fly all over the world is my compensation!

However the costs of materials and their consumption due to the continuous experimentation of new construction techniques, in recent months is becoming unsustainable for me. I can not make this hobby burden the family budget. For this I am humbly asking for help from anyone who wants to help me continue to design models to be made available free of charge to the aeromodelist community

To support me I'm asking you to buy me a coffee

Your donation will support my projects. I will use it to pay for consumables to offer you fully tested and continuously developing planes

Thank you for your support!
Carlo
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2019, 01:03 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Update of GASB Three
Feb 13, 2019, 01:19 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Update of GASB Three
Please support me !
Feb 16, 2019, 03:24 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Update
Feb 20, 2019, 03:21 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Update
Feb 20, 2019, 03:28 PM
Sell your models for for a few dollars on https://cults3d.com/en to earn a little money from them.
Feb 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxman
Sell your models for for a few dollars on https://cults3d.com/en to earn a little money from them.
Thanks for your suggestion but, I prefere offer fully functional planes for free. For all of us, this is an hobby and should be accessible to everybody. I just asking a very small help, just a coffee to support me to continue to this line. My compensation is to see on the tube my planes flight all arounf the world

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Carletto73
Mar 01, 2019, 02:40 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Here other pictures . I'm almost ready to start the mounting. I will record with a camera and i will publicate the video into my dropbox accessible to all my supporters

To support me I'm asking you to buy me a coffee
My supports will have the possibility to have the models of the GASB Three in advance
Mar 02, 2019, 10:01 AM
Looks great!
Mar 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by janmb
Looks great!
Thanks janmb, your support it very important for me. In some week I will do the first test in fly
Mar 11, 2019, 03:35 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Great flight, very very FAST !!!

See the first flight of GASB Two propeller version

If you like my models, please download them for free and Buy me a coffee
Mar 13, 2019, 03:21 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
If you have a FrSky Q7 maybe you need this protection
Mar 13, 2019, 04:11 PM
Protection.. from what .. Real life ?
It's an inexpensive Tx with inexpensive replacement parts. Should one need them
Mar 16, 2019, 05:04 AM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare
Protection.. from what .. Real life ?
It's an inexpensive Tx with inexpensive replacement parts. Should one need them
Yes but, any TX needs it when storing it in the backpack during the outings. The Q X7 is very cheap and for this reason it is very common and appreciated
Mar 22, 2019, 03:26 PM
3D planes designer
Thread OP
Here you can see the video of the GASB Two propeller version

Quick Reply