Apr 28, 2019, 12:15 PM
No matter how you connect the battery with any of our products, you can't burn traces.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2019, 09:33 PM
Thread OP
H'mmm,i have one,watched it light up pc traces and burn.Disconnected battery immediately,reconnected correctly and a dead smelly reciever was the result.Except you found it to be perfectly operational and sent it back.I still have that reciever in it's dead condition in Australia.Anyone elsewhere who wants a tested working reciever by Jim,it's yours for the cost of postage only.
Apr 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig 01
H'mmm,i have one,watched it light up pc traces and burn.Disconnected battery immediately,reconnected correctly and a dead smelly reciever was the result.Except you found it to be perfectly operational and sent it back.I still have that reciever in it's dead condition in Australia.Anyone elsewhere who wants a tested working reciever by Jim,it's yours for the cost of postage only.
Why do you keep flogging a dead horse?

Jim has replaced your "defective" receiver, has he not?

Move on already!!
Apr 29, 2019, 07:15 PM
Seems like the ones who should be most appreciative complain the most.
Apr 30, 2019, 05:58 AM
Thread OP
Yep already said thanks,thought that was the end of it.

Quick Reply