This thread is privately moderated by bl00p, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 08, 2019, 07:42 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$80.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Flysky iT4s Touch screen Tx. Plus two recievers and voltage sensor

Hi have a Flysky radio I purchased several months back to see if It would replace my Sanwa radio. After using it a handful of times I prefered my sanwa regardless of the expensive recievers, so this just sat for a couple of months.

Comes with two receivers and a voltage sensor for telemetry. I believe this radio supports a few other telemetry sensors like Rpm and Temperature not sure what else.
One of the receivers was used and had the antenna shortened, the other receiver and voltage sensor were never used.
This radio comes with a 2s lipo, can be charged through the radio via micro-usb.

Asking 80 obo paypal and shipped in the Conus.
Last edited by bl00p; Feb 15, 2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Price drop
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply