Jun 23, 2019, 02:11 PM
Mine comes Monday. Had a heck of a time finding one in stock. Wondering if they are just backordered or actually going to be discontinued.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 23, 2019, 03:07 PM
I review RC Products
I would be shocked if they got discontinued that fast. They do great, so I am sure it is a situation where they can't make enough fast enough.
Jun 24, 2019, 11:33 AM
Secretary AAG, India

Air BNF with Taranis - ARM ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott page
The LED lights on the wings are an add on item.

I have not been able to get mine to arm today. I'm using a DSM2 module with FrSky Taranis Tx. It's bound just fine - as I can use the stick positions to get it to change modes as evidenced by the changing LED. I believe that Channel 6 is the arm channel. A couple times when moving the switch to the up position (988 us) the fans started for a couple seconds and then stopped. Generally - they don't start. I'm a little concerned that I don't have the channels assigned correctly - but the spartan documentation doesn't give any help with that.
Hi Scott, were you able to arm ?
I have a DM9 module on my Taranis. It binds OK. I have solid white on the FC and Solid Red at the rear. The front is a slow blinking white.
I can change the fc lights with the sticks UP & out and Down & out.

But no arm at all.... Any ideas ? anyone ?

Update:
My problem was the PPM setting on the DM9 module on my Taranis suitable for the inductrix - different from blade Nano. What worked is Ch1-8, 22mS, 400, and - . I had + earlier. It some how bound to the Indusctrix but the ARM was not working.

Its all good now and i have had about 20 flights....
Last edited by sandyjain; Jun 25, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
Jun 25, 2019, 05:14 AM
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I use SH on my Taranis (the momentary one, top right on the Tx) for channel 6 and set to INVerted on the Servos tab/page so that when you flick the switch it should go from 100% to -100% on the channel monitor. Mine arms fine doing it that way. Good luck!
Jun 29, 2019, 05:12 PM
I switched to a jst-ph 2.0 connector and battery. Not the prettiest solder job but it works. I'm flying for 3 min without hitting LPV. I will get more when i charge to HV but waiting on a charging cable.

This thing is a blast. Have about 10 indoor and 10 outdoor flights. I like position 3 as it acts like a heli and I figure it is helping my heli learning.

Quick Reply