Feb 12, 2019, 11:48 AM
Wish they would have based this off the Inductrix FPV brushless. That would have been awesome...
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2019, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeU
Wish they would have based this off the Inductrix FPV brushless. That would have been awesome...
Agreed.

If this sells well, I imagine HH (or even other companies) would try and make a brushless version too.
Feb 14, 2019, 08:32 AM

Firmware update to add air mode to Inductrix hovercraft

HH say it is a simple firmware update, but has anyone found the update on their website? I have looked and can't find it on the Inductrix air download web page - just manuals.
Feb 14, 2019, 02:14 PM
Will it loop or roll ?
Feb 14, 2019, 04:20 PM
Do you see what I see?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1138
How do the lights on the wings get their power? Is the Inductrix hard wired in somehow?
I believe there's an available connector for it?

Same place you'd connect the FPV cam.... I think?

Coconut
Feb 14, 2019, 11:43 PM
Subscribed!
Feb 15, 2019, 06:04 AM
Blue Skies
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeU
Maybe they would make a Torrent 110 version? That would be awesome! I wonder if you hacked the rear 2 motors so it tilted about 15 degrees forward, and added a $$ tree wing???
Don
Feb 15, 2019, 07:43 AM
Up! Up! And Away!
Might need some motor control tweaking ... maybe a Siverware project?
Feb 15, 2019, 09:28 PM
Can anyone with the regular inductrix or inductrix switch help with tx programing. I read the manual for the switch air and it says it needs a 3 position switch. I assume this is for SAFE on and SAFE off. It references position 0 and 1. Why would it need a 3 position switch? I have a tx that has assignable 3 position switches, but am interested in one for my son who has a dx6i with only 2 position switches. Will a dx6i work with this?

Thanks!
Feb 16, 2019, 07:38 AM
Blue Skies
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Winger
Can anyone with the regular inductrix or inductrix switch help with tx programing. I read the manual for the switch air and it says it needs a 3 position switch. I assume this is for SAFE on and SAFE off. It references position 0 and 1. Why would it need a 3 position switch? I have a tx that has assignable 3 position switches, but am interested in one for my son who has a dx6i with only 2 position switches. Will a dx6i work with this?

Thanks!
I have a DX6i. You can get 3 positions using the MIX switch on the top right to the rear. I can't help with the setup but I know it can be done.
Don
Feb 16, 2019, 09:09 AM
I have looked for the firmware update and have not been able to find it either. Maybe they are waiting for it to go on sale first.
Feb 16, 2019, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword
I have a DX6i. You can get 3 positions using the MIX switch on the top right to the rear. I can't help with the setup but I know it can be done.
Don
Thanks! I used a mix to get 3 positions using 2 switches on channel 5 for my son's Sport Cub S years ago, so I guess it would be the same thing with the inductrix.

The manual for the switch is not very clear - it is safe equipped. So what are the three choices - SAFE and agility. What is the third choice?
Feb 17, 2019, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by microwhoop
Kind of misleading to call it tough and durable and then watch the nose bend when they crash it into a foam pad at probably half speed. Don't get me wrong I love and own plenty of umx planes but, I've destroyed almost as many with just one crash. They fly great but, I wouldn't use the term tough or durable to describe them maybe delicate and fragile.
If you fly (and crash) over tall grass I find them pretty tough. Crash into asphalt or concrete...
Feb 18, 2019, 04:29 AM
Blue Skies
Quote:
Thanks! I used a mix to get 3 positions using 2 switches on channel 5 for my son's Sport Cub S years ago, so I guess it would be the same thing with the inductrix.

The manual for the switch is not very clear - it is safe equipped. So what are the three choices - SAFE and agility. What is the third choice?
I'm not sure but isn't there a Stagility mode? Is the Horizon mode the same as SAFE mode?
Don
Feb 18, 2019, 07:18 AM
AMA xxx6793/ NAMBA 1054
Quote:

I am just thinking out loud, buy IIRC, there are other UMX that HH called for a 3 pos. switch when there are only two modes. 0 and 1 are both Safe and 2 is expert.
I also wondered why....
Latest blog entry: My SlowProgress

Quick Reply