Feb 08, 2019, 10:39 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Building this one for research purpose.

Hey people!

I am putting together an FMS SkyTrainer 182 (1400mm wingspan):

I needed a fixed-wing UAV for my research work so thought about converting this one to one. Don't have much experience of doing that, so also trying to get as much help from others as I can (click here to see).

Here are just some images from today when I was trying to workout what kind of space I will have available inside the thing.

I am thinking about removing the pilot and the two front seats to make a nice wide space for some of the on-board electronics. Sadly I'll have to take the next few days off from working on this. Can't wait to get back to it

P.S. The thing has good space under the floor of the cockpit for some of the electronics too (battery,receiver,etc)!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply