Reflex XTR downloads - RC Groups
Jan 15, 2005, 08:03 PM
Lower, Lower

Reflex XTR downloads

Does anyone know where the best places are to download new planes, helis and scenery for the Reflex XTR flight sim?

Thanks;
Rod
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2005, 07:51 AM
The Reflex site http://www.reflex-sim.de has some
You'll find more at http://www.rc-sim.de
Also look in the threads about Reflex XTR and you'll find individuals offering models as well.
Should you want to "make your own" using the RMK program included with XTR, I have an English translation of the tutorial I can send to you via email attachment. Just drop me a note at kmyersefo@aol.com

Ken Myers
Croswell, MI USA
Jan 16, 2005, 12:02 PM
Official Boat Bum
Thanks Ken for the links and the offer to send english translations for the model builder.

I'll be sending you a note

I haven't had a chance to look at a lot of the downloadable planes yet. What are your thoughts as to how these fly as compared to the "Reflex" planes?

Thanks!
Jan 16, 2005, 03:06 PM
Eddie,
Visit http://tuck.informatik.fh-augsburg.d...ownloads.shtml
Burkhard's planes fly very much like "the real thing". Others I've had to modify to get to fly correctly. I downloaded the Multiplex Easy Star from rc-sim.de
While it looked like the plane, it sure didn't fly like it. A few adjustments and I had it flying like the one I reviewed last year.
Jan 16, 2005, 08:57 PM
Official Boat Bum
Great, I'll give them a shot. Thanks!
Jan 24, 2005, 05:42 PM
Oxford Panic
I just downloaded the indoor update for XTR, really brilliant, it includes an exact replica of the hall where the German indoor champs were held a couple of years ago. There's some indoor models also which include a Shockflyer that comes with the download.
The process of getting the update isn't straight forward. First you have to register your details and then you have to go through the process of buying the download (at zero cost) then it allows you to click on the download link. It's 36MB so its not for you if you only have dial-up but you can buy it on CD, at 39EUR.

Try changing the weight of the shockflyer down to 50g it will fly at almost zero speed. If you go further anf lower it to zero grammes, it goes really strange though.

Andy.
Oct 18, 2017, 12:57 PM

Download

Hi, I have the original cable, but I cannot found my program, Do you know where I can download?

tÍs