Feb 07, 2019, 04:07 PM
RC is great fun!
Thread OP
Discussion

Inductrix Switch Air

New version of the inductrix switch.
Blade® Inductrix® Switch Air RTF and Bind-N-Fly® Basic (2 min 32 sec)

https://www.horizonhobby.com/SearchD...ain=&pageView=
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2019, 05:58 PM
Wow, pretty interesting - I look forward to some flight reports.
Feb 07, 2019, 09:10 PM
Very nice
Feb 23, 2019, 12:37 AM
FedEx delivered my Air around 10 tonight😳 but that didn't stop me from tooling around the Family room a bit. This and the hover version are my first steps into quads, loving these tiny guys. The Air is quite easy to fly in the house but can't wait to go outside and see how much I can do with it. Also looking forward to indoor flying at our weekly get togethers, next Tuesday.
Feb 26, 2019, 01:32 PM

props coming loose in flight

Any one else having problems with the props coming off in flight? Happens in both quad and plane modes only with the white props so far. Never saw this with the standard Inductirx.
Feb 27, 2019, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k88kramer
Any one else having problems with the props coming off in flight? Happens in both quad and plane modes only with the white props so far. Never saw this with the standard Inductirx.
I donít know but just add some dental floss between the motor shaft and the propeller. Works well for me.

Quick Reply