Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by CT Flight Crew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 07, 2019, 11:31 AM
Trader Rating: 70
Owner/ Team Pilot
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

*CRAWLER* Custom Built Axial ARTR

Anyone interested in a custom built Axial? My thought was to FPV this beautiful build but never got around to it. It is an immaculate build.
The only metal is the MT wheels from rc4wd, and the MIP drivelines. Everything else is aluminum anodized green.
No body, has 3 axles, 2 front axles, the extra axle has servo mount, drag link, steering arm to either make a 4 wheel steer, or 6 wheeler.
Cvd axles for front axles, 55 turn motor tactic 3 ch radio, all new ceramic bearings, rc4wd alloy rod ends, rc screwz throughout, 120 mm shocks with reservoir's, new tranny gears, new slipper clutch set including spring and nut, Axial Ae-2 esc rock crawler edition with drag brake,2s LiPo, or 6 Ni-Cad, 4 new spooky Crawler tires not mounted, needs a Tactic TSX40 mg steering servo, an extra of the same servo for the other axle if you choose to install it, extra alloy servo arm, Set up 3 link, but comes with parts to make 4 link set-upalloy plate between rear 3 link to mount Rx, Weighted wheels.
NIB Venom 5000mah, 25c, 7.4v battery, never been charged.
Lot's of extra's, too much to list. Over $700 build
All new, never used, no scratches.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...fj3IuXyVBr1JXN

Hi-Res Pictures ^^^^^^^ click the link

** OPEN TO FAIR CASH OFFERS **
WILL ONLY SHIP CONUS
Last edited by CT Flight Crew; Feb 08, 2019 at 01:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2019, 04:13 PM
Trader Rating: 107
Awesome crawler!
Feb 07, 2019, 05:03 PM
Owner/ Team Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVegaman
Awesome crawler!
Thanks man, the pics dont do this any justice, I got it on trade and the build is absolutely on point. I just wont have time for it like I planned, with flying quads and getting into wings.. it'll just collect dust unfortunately.

I might even consider trades
Feb 11, 2019, 08:23 AM
Owner/ Team Pilot
Thread OP
bump ttt

Quick Reply