TinyHawk Accessories

The TinyHawk has some interesting accessories available now that lets you customize its look.

Splash

Give Your TinyHawk Some Color

The TinyHawk has some interesting accessories available now that lets you customize its look. Spare frames are available in Pink, Red, Black or the stock White. There are also 3 or 4 blade replacement props that come in translucent Red, Blue or Black and the 3 blade props also come in purple. Emax now offers upgraded 1S 08025 16500KV brushless motors for a little more power with a little less flight time.

RDQ has a couple of cool accessories that are worth checking out as well. They have a little piece that fits in with the camera to better secure it and for protection. They also have some nice race gates and let you choose between a magnetic, aluminum or a spiked base. Having options is always a good thing!

Check out all the TinyHawk Accessories Here

Feb 06, 2019, 10:33 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Very cool! Never been a fan of white frames, so it's nice to see some other options popping up in case I ever decide to add a TinyHawk to my collection. Really like those RDQ gates too!

Quick Reply