Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by yaitsfast, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 05, 2019, 05:56 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Is everyone from California?
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Nitro Sport 2.4

Selling a barely used nitro sport. You can see from the pics its in great shape. Was only used a handful of times, maybe a half gallon of fuel. Was rolled and it scratched the top of the heat sink but that is the only damage. The starter wire was replaced so it is new. It does need the plastic battery holder in the rear. It has one, but one of the batteries corroded and the wire came off the contact in the holder. I'm sure they are very cheap or you could opt to switch to a rechargeable setup. It runs great, I had it running today. Comes with everything as if you bought it new including the box so I can ship.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2019, 09:27 AM
Thread OP
Nobody wants this thing? Make me an offer?
Feb 19, 2019, 11:53 AM
Thread OP
Nothing?

Quick Reply