Show Us Your Indoor Tiny Whoop Tracks!

It doesn't matter if you are a racer, a freestyler or just learning to fly. Flying in a large open room will get boring fast.

Splash

Let's See Your Indoor Race Tracks

It doesn't matter if you are a racer, a freestyler or just learning to fly. Flying in a large open room will get boring fast. Setting up a race track in your house can be cheap, simple and best of all, super fun! There are many ways to do this, even just using furniture and things you can find around the house. It's easy to add a few gates and start creating a course today. You can get as simple or as crazy as you want.

I went with a simple layout using some Tinywhoop gates, a tunnel, chairs, a coffee table and even a paper towel holder. It takes about minute to setup and teardown. You might have a space where you can make a semi-permanent course with lights and all. The Tinywhoop gates in my course are held up with either clamps, or just a few drink glasses to keep them in place. The tunnel just sets on the floor or in some chairs if you want to raise it off the ground. When setting up your course try to keep from only having left or right turns. A good mix of turns will help you grow your skills. Even if you have no plans to be a racer, playing around and going through gates is a ton of fun.

I got my tunnel from Amazon here, but some locals said they found some at a store called Gimme a 5. You can find the Tinywhoop gates here. Please share in the comments and show us your custom gates, courses and places to fly.

Micro Drone Course (0 min 57 sec)

Here's an example of what happens when you take a race course to the extreme at the Tiny Whoop HQ:

Feb 05, 2019, 10:44 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Great looking course Jason! I've been slowly but surely working on the pieces for a course I'll be building in my basement. I've been printing these bases and will be assembling them with 3/8" tubing and LED strips to give me lit gates. I'll also be printing and putting together some flags. Hoping to have it all set up by mid month.
Feb 05, 2019, 11:18 AM
The tiny whoop invitational video is impressive ! I really like the tunnel at 4:33, I need the same

On my side, an example of a custom track in an office :

Eachine Uk-65 : Office track V2 + learning power loops (4 min 11 sec)

The environment is less fun but chairs are enough to train
Feb 05, 2019, 11:42 AM
Ooh I need to up my game, my favourite thing I've created so far is a freestyle rectangle from bamboo skewers.
Emax tinyhawk indoor flight ( crashing and some rolls and tunnels ) (2 min 14 sec)

But I've just realised why I crash so much, I bought a tiny whoop gate from xt-xinte along with my latest quad in bit of kit and it is more than twice the size of all the gates I've been trying to fly through lol.

I'll be making more gates when I get the chance, only bigger this time!
Feb 05, 2019, 11:53 AM

Tiny "Whoop" Track?

Never heard of it....
Feb 05, 2019, 06:24 PM

Indoor Whoop Racing & Football (Footy) Fun

Track changes on a weekly basis:

Indoor Tiny Whoop Racing & Footy Fun (7 min 32 sec)
Feb 05, 2019, 06:32 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Nice!
Feb 06, 2019, 09:09 AM

Same venue with different track

Another Tiny Whoop Racing evening indoors

Whooping Racing Fun (4 min 47 sec)
Feb 06, 2019, 10:34 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Awesome stuff Bill! Looks like a whole lot of fun going on there.
Feb 06, 2019, 12:05 PM
Yeah nice one bill!
I really like the over and under the tables section!
Feb 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Fun stuff!
Feb 06, 2019, 01:25 PM
Hi Guys

Thank you, this is great fun and I am very fortunate to have this venue and facilities near me
Feb 07, 2019, 08:36 PM
Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

This weeks Tiny Whoop Racing evening track layout and activity

https://www.facebook.com/10001380673...2832632520289/
Sep 14, 2019, 03:28 PM
Check out our racing at closed airport terminal. Adding lasers and fog machine tonight.
Wringing out the NEW Hummingbird - Anzi Props - Rocky Mountain FPV Summer Sprint 2 Main Final Race. (1 min 23 sec)
Sep 14, 2019, 03:44 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Awesome! We’re getting closer to indoor season now.

Quick Reply