This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 04, 2019, 06:13 PM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Discussion

Mobula7 frame upgrade - the best $3-5 you can spend

If anyone is looking to upgrade to the V3 (trashcan) frame I can strongly recommend it, even if you do mount it backwards.

It gives the strength I was always looking for in the frame without hurting the weight or flight performance.

This step by step walkthrough was written to help newcomers or those less confident - no soldering, cutting, drilling etc., just bolt on an 5-20minutes.

https://www.quadifyrc.com/tips-and-t...-your-mobula-7

I'll be puclishing more articles shortly on bang for buck upgrades on the Mobula 7 to improve performance, range, efficiency and battery life as well as durability.

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply