This thread is privately moderated by frank4wing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 03, 2019, 12:45 PM
Germany, NDS, H
Thread OP
Video

HGLRC XJB-145mm, Hawkeye Firefly Micro

I had the chance to rip the snow covered quarry for another one pack one take clip.

Quarry, XJB-145, Firefly Micro (4 min 27 sec)

The HGLRC XJB-145mm I used here had its maiden flight exactly one year ago. Happy birthday little one!

to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2019, 02:16 PM
Very nice,
I have been toying with getting the firefly for a while, was just going to buy one and then I found out there is another version coming out soon with 60fps 1080 and even 2.5k.....
Probably I'll wait till summer now and see what's about then.
Feb 08, 2019, 03:08 AM
Germany, NDS, H
Thread OP
Thanks for stopping by Nigel. I'm really curious for the Firefly Micro V2 too. It will provide a better video quality for sure but it will probably weigh twice as much as the V1 which is always a matter of interest for us micro pilots. As for quality, weight and price the V2 might compete with a Mobius Mini which I'm using on a modified XJB 145 build. You can definitely feel the weight difference in flight. Conclusion is that I won't miss the V1 and very likely continue to use it even when there is a V2 since it gives me footage in a decent quality for just a few grams more AUW and a really low price.
Feb 08, 2019, 05:29 AM
Agreed, I've seen the v1 for $20 or so and results lookngood enough to me.

Quick Reply