Mar 28, 2019, 01:45 PM
Rek. käyt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tqdtm
Here is the instruction that was sent to me from FlySky, FGr4S is updated in the same way, only the signal legs of BIND and CH4 are connected, it works, it is checked personally!
https://youtu.be/oP29NqY0xDY
Nice!

I'm waiting for a sale price and my next radio will be the Noble, for sure.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2019, 04:41 PM
Premium Registered User
Quote:
I updated the firmware on the FG4R RX, it does not need a bind to the TX, after updating the firmware it bind without problems

what i did step by step
1) downloaded and installed the firmware on the TX https://www.flysky-cn.com/s/NobleFirmware-1035-beta.zip
after installation I have reset the RX bindings to the transmitter
2) connected the singnal legs 3CH and BIND
3) updated the frequency in the TX settings
4) updated the firmware on the RX
5) connected them in normal mode by connecting the BIND cable and selecting bind in the TX settings

All that is described above does not help for FGr4S((
Thanks mate all working now I updated my older rx too, Beta firmware saved the day!!

I see the new TX firmware has some new features & has moved things around a little.

Only thing that caught me out was on the new firmware the servo type is digital by default & on my buggy (Hyper VSe) it has a Savox digital but on my Hyper MTe Sports Plus it uses a Hobao analogue so the servo was making funny noises until I found the option to change it.
Mar 29, 2019, 03:43 AM
Nicepost. I have held off updating my Noble as Flysky don't seem interested in my emails. Will give this a go sometime. I have both rx's. The FGR4s is pretty small and fits in a receiver box no problem.
Apr 03, 2019, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Here is the instruction that was sent to me from FlySky, FGr4S is updated in the same way, only the signal legs of BIND and CH4 are connected, it works, it is checked personally!
https://youtu.be/oP29NqY0xDY
This worked for me for both the FGr4 and the FGr4s! Thanks! I thought my new TX was toast after updating as it wouldn't bind any more and the rx manuals say nothing on this process for updating the rx. I also could not find a way to downgrade the TX firmware either, so thanks again for the link.
Apr 06, 2019, 03:12 PM
Date: 2019-03-29 03:07
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Form Submission - New Form - Does not bind to receiver after update.
Hello! Thanks again for the help!
Please tell me which modules of telemetry and channel extensions fit my receiver
Quote:
CEV 04

at this stage, the transimitter only 4 Channles

pls wait for the new firmware later this year, which will suprise you
Apr 07, 2019, 01:24 PM
Premium Registered User
I use "FlySky FS-CVT01 Voltage telemetry sensor" for both my RX's.

I still think the whole update process with lack of support or info on their website is a bit poor, I don't recall a previous system where I've had to update the TX or RX in order just to "bind".
Apr 08, 2019, 10:45 AM
Rek. käyt.
Sensors accept high voltage?
Apr 09, 2019, 02:57 PM
Premium Registered User
I use 4S on one of mine & 2S on the other.
Apr 10, 2019, 04:16 PM
Premium Registered User
From bashing earlier:
Apr 12, 2019, 01:07 PM
Rek. käyt.
I meant high receiver volts, +7.4V.
Apr 12, 2019, 04:38 PM
Premium Registered User
3.5-18v.
May 15, 2019, 07:56 AM
I stupidly updated my Noble and now even trying to get anything working properly is impossible, despite following the procedures in videos . No reply to my emails from Flysky . A fail company now in my opinion. Going back to Spektrum even though I would rather not.
Last edited by M1tchy; May 15, 2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: spelling
May 15, 2019, 11:08 AM
Rek. käyt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tortoise
3.5-18v.
Let me rephrase;

The sensors are advertised as 4-6.5V compatible so if you are using higher receiver voltage I'd like to know if the sensors can take it or not without frying and still function properly?
May 24, 2019, 02:47 AM
I haven't looked at the sensors as I don't use them. I imagine if you want a low voltage to the rx, then use the esc bec, and a separate BEC for steering servo. Is that what you are looking for?

I got my Noble working again after update, but possibly a corrupt file the first time. Reset and then reapplied update to rx and all ok now.

Quick Reply