This thread is privately moderated by Ashwin8282, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 02, 2019, 05:09 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

kindly help :))

im actually making a bicopter . I have beta f4 fc and racestar escs .
for all the connections ,can i use normal wires which is capable of the battery voltage ?
or should i purchase silicon wires ?
also instead of using banana plugs ,can i use these connectors for the connection between esc and motor (the picture of connector is attached )
i need to know the details assap
since i have to submit within a week (a miniature version ),if the miniature version flies then only theyll let me do the project
Last edited by Ashwin8282; Feb 02, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2019, 05:13 PM
Thread OP
these are the connectors which i mentioned above
Feb 05, 2019, 12:34 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
You should post in the general forums. Blogs receive little traffic.

Your motor connectors and wiring need to handle the current drawn by the motors. Read your equipment specifications and abide by them.

You have a lot of learning to do this week. Better research for yourself instead of waiting to be spoon-fed the answers.
Latest blog entry: Jeti ESC resto-mod

Quick Reply