F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF BNF with AS3X and SAFE Select (EFL9750)

The E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF features a 4S-compatible brushless power system and an 11-blade fan!

Splash

E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF

The E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It's equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer.

E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF PNP & BNF Basic Jet (2 min 29 sec)

Features

• The easiest to fly high-performance F-15 Eagle EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
  • Scale replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force
  • 11-blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbine-like sound
  • Factory-installed high-power 4S-compatible brushless motor, 40-amp ESC and 5 servos
  • Spektrum™ 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
  • Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
  • Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
  • Optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
  • Bolt-on wings with removable tanks and missiles
  • Magnetically-secured nose cone and top hatch
  • Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe

Learn More

Head over to Horizon Hobby for more info and pricing.

Jan 31, 2019, 04:54 PM
Never had a decent edf before so maybe... Does not look particularly fast but nice enough and flies on batteries I already have. Like that it has enough power to take off from your hand. Hmmm.... Time to hurry up and sell something more as got too much sitting around as it is.
Jan 31, 2019, 05:30 PM
It's only money & foam...
It’s the FMS rebranded to Eflite. Ask me how I know......
And it flys GREAT for all those wondering.
Jan 31, 2019, 07:02 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
At least the scheme is more visible.
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Jan 31, 2019, 09:01 PM

Look like it has the FMS 11 Blade 64mm, 3150kv, 4S .

Jan 31, 2019, 11:19 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylow2011

Look like it has the FMS 11 Blade 64mm, 3150kv, 4S .

That is exactly what it is, another rebrand from the creative folks at E-flite lol
Feb 01, 2019, 01:07 AM
This was already addressed in the other thread (it will also be addressed during our live Q&A video on Friday):

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-BNF-Basic-PNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
Thank you We’re very excited about this one because we think a lot of people will be able to afford and enjoy it (we’re also excited about the next one, which is an all-new, ground up design...and the next one after that, then the next one... )
Again, the NEXT ONE (EDF release) is an all-new, ground up design.

And how about the DOZENS of other ground up designs we offer, including recent releases like the Timber X, UMX Cirrus, Pitts, Delta Ray One, V900, Night Radian, Cherokee, Clipped Wing Cub, Convergence/Mini Convergence, etc., etc. etc,?
Feb 01, 2019, 01:09 AM
Double post!
Feb 01, 2019, 01:35 AM
The F-15 looks great. Kind of a shame it's under the E-flite name, which just means a healthy price jack-up... I just got the Force F-18 PNP for €149 (and a second for €99 on sale..) and from what I saw on the Horizon EU website, this will cost €169. Typical E-flite unfortunately... And like the F-18, it's just a repainted FMS with the same 4S power system(I assume...)

THAT is why I was disappointed to see the Force brand dropped....
Feb 01, 2019, 01:51 AM
EU pricing is different due to a variety of factors, and we've lowered it across the board on many E-flite models over the last few years (but yes, it will always be a bit higher than it is in the US). But in the US/North America, the pricing is basically the same as it was from others at $159.99 for the PNP version...plus the BNF Basic version with a Spektrum AR636 receiver and AS3X/SAFE Select technology is just $179.99, backed by the service and support of thousands of local hobby shops and Horizon Hobby.

And based on the response so far (the first shipment is almost sold out already!) we suspect most people here are quite happy with the features, price and value offered under the E-flite name
Last edited by Jason M; Feb 01, 2019 at 02:01 AM.
Feb 01, 2019, 08:26 AM
Landing is not optional
Quote:
This was already addressed in the other thread (it will also be addressed during our live Q&A video on Friday):

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-BNF-Basic-PNP

Again, the NEXT ONE (EDF release) is an all-new, ground up design.

And how about the DOZENS of other ground up designs we offer, including recent releases like the Timber X, UMX Cirrus, Pitts, Delta Ray One, V900, Night Radian, Cherokee, Clipped Wing Cub, Convergence/Mini Convergence, etc., etc. etc,?
Well, I have the Delta Ray One (for my 6 year old,) the V900, and the Cherokee from that list and they are all pretty great! So, like I said on other threads... really excited to see what y'all have in store for a new EDF! I was wondering how long it would take for y'all to jump on the EDF bandwagon and the FMS repaints were a good way to get a foot in the door ahead of an all new one! I personally prefer all three of the repaints opposed to the FMS counterparts, add in the option for BNF and HH marketing and it is no surprise how well those three have done and will continue to do in sales.

Now... about that next one....
Feb 01, 2019, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P40flyer
It’s the FMS rebranded to Eflite. Ask me how I know......
And it flys GREAT for all those wondering.
Ok, how do you know? (lol)
Feb 01, 2019, 03:15 PM
Quote:
EU pricing is different due to a variety of factors, and we've lowered it across the board on many E-flite models over the last few years (but yes, it will always be a bit higher than it is in the US). But in the US/North America, the pricing is basically the same as it was from others at $159.99 for the PNP version...plus the BNF Basic version with a Spektrum AR636 receiver and AS3X/SAFE Select technology is just $179.99, backed by the service and support of thousands of local hobby shops and Horizon Hobby.

And based on the response so far (the first shipment is almost sold out already!) we suspect most people here are quite happy with the features, price and value offered under the E-flite name
Seems extremely fair given the FMS version is $149 pnp so $179 with AS3X is very reasonable.
Feb 01, 2019, 08:04 PM
The videos of Ali's various launch techniques is why I am getting one!
Feb 01, 2019, 08:05 PM
Like I told my flying buddies, it's cheap enough to crash whilst having fun! Lol

Quick Reply