Jan 31, 2019, 10:42 PM
PSALM 14:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
Yes, there will be a limited supply of both the BNF Basic and the PNP version available to ship next week!

BNF Basic version with AS3X and optional-use SAFE Select:
https://www.horizonhobby.com/f-15-ea...safe-p-efl9750

PNP version (no receiver or AS3X/SAFE Select):
https://www.horizonhobby.com/f-15-ea...df-pnp-efl9775

Only if purchased through Horizon?

What if ordered through Tower or LHS?

Thanks Jason
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2019, 11:21 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Thank you We’re very excited about this one because we think a lot of people will be able to afford and enjoy it (we’re also excited about the next one, which is an all-new, ground up design...and the next one after that, then the next one... )
If it's from the ground up, then how come it is identical to the FMS version sans the RX and paint variation?
Jan 31, 2019, 11:34 PM
Thread OP
Because this one isn’t “the next one”:

Quote:
Thank you We’re very excited about this one because we think a lot of people will be able to afford and enjoy it (we’re also excited about the next one, which is an all-new, ground up design...and the next one after that, then the next one... )
And just like we did when we released the Viper and F-16, we’ll be sure to let everyone know that the F-15 wasn’t our own design during the live Q&A tomorrow (because, contrary to what some may believe, we are not 'hiding' that fact).
Last edited by Jason M; Feb 01, 2019 at 01:18 AM.
Jan 31, 2019, 11:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Only if purchased through Horizon?

What if ordered through Tower or LHS?

Thanks Jason
If your LHS ordered today, or you pre-ordered via www.TowerHobbies.com or www.HorizonHobby.com today, you should get one. However, the first shipment is almost sold out (these are going FAST!), and there are a lot of LHS that still haven’t ordered yet (so if you’d like to get one through your LHS, please tell them to get their order in ASAP if they haven’t already! Unfortunately some stores wait days or even weeks to order new releases, and they and their customers can miss out on initial shipments because of that delay in their ordering!).
Feb 01, 2019, 12:42 PM
What is the flight time with the 2200 mAh Battery ?
Feb 01, 2019, 01:54 PM

The great things about that Eflite F15 are.

1/ easy, stable to fly , great flight envelope, slow, fast, vertical, speedy, short take off.

2/ can take off with gears, hand launch, dolly :-)

3/ cheap to fly

4/ can fly in local Park, no need big runway.

Great .

Feb 01, 2019, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltomortale

Depends on how you fly?
WOT or controlled Throttle?

The flight time formula is
Capacity × 60 / amp draw.

So my guesstimate, based on that formula , is
2.2 * 60 / 37 amp .... roughly 3.6 minutes WOT.

Feb 01, 2019, 02:03 PM
PSALM 14:1
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltomortale
3-4 minutes depending on throttle usage
Feb 01, 2019, 02:51 PM
Thread OP
3-4 minutes with aggressive/mostly full throttle flying, 4-6 minutes with some mixed throttle use (including some low power cruising), and maybe upwards of 6-8 minutes for guys that only low power cruise (yes, there are some of those guys out there!)
Feb 01, 2019, 08:49 PM
Looks fantastic! Can't wait to give it a go
Feb 01, 2019, 08:52 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Because this one isn’t “the next one”:

And just like we did when we released the Viper and F-16, we’ll be sure to let everyone know that the F-15 wasn’t our own design during the live Q&A tomorrow (because, contrary to what some may believe, we are not 'hiding' that fact).
LOL!!! I totally misread that one. My bad!

I watched the replay of the F-15 Q&A. I felt as if you were almost speaking to me during that part

I am looking forward to your from the ground up jets and Warbirds here in 2019. They have been way underrepresented versus civilian planes, and I say this as a guy that has bought a number of those civilian releases.

Quote:
3-4 minutes with aggressive/mostly full throttle flying, 4-6 minutes with some mixed throttle use (including some low power cruising), and maybe upwards of 6-8 minutes for guys that only low power cruise (yes, there are some of those guys out there!)
Sometimes I am that guy. I am sure you can relate or vice versa, you just want to have a relaxing flight after slaying dragons all week when you take your planes out.

GB
Feb 01, 2019, 08:54 PM
Will a 4s 45c 3300 fit?
https://www.buddyrc.com/gens-ace-330...eans-plug.html
Feb 01, 2019, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailbonds

Seems big and heavy for this F15.

Light 4s 2600, or 4S 2700, 4S 2800 might be
Better choice.

Feb 01, 2019, 09:45 PM
I review RC Products
He said on the live Q&A that even some 4S 2200's won't fit, but their recommended packs will.
Feb 01, 2019, 10:23 PM
Cool. Thanks

Quick Reply