Jan 27, 2019, 06:52 PM
Thread OP
Question

THUNDER TIGER (Tiger Trainer MK II)

Hey, im new to the form and am looking for some help. I have this landing gear in the photo and broke it. dose anyone know where i can buy a new set? or maybe hot to make one? thank you very much
to remove ads between posts
Jan 28, 2019, 12:00 PM
Send lawyers, guns and money
Shouldn't be too hard to make from a piece of 1/8" x 1" aluminum (or 3mm x whatever is available to you), if you have a drill motor and benchvise available. TT is pretty much out of the airplane business (or maybe just business, period) so finding the replacement part doesn't seem likely.

Might be able to find a spare for a current ARF/foamie that would be close enough, too, if you lucky enough to have a nearby hobby shop.
Jan 28, 2019, 01:03 PM
Thread OP
Thank you but how do I fasten it to the bottom of the plane because it is set up for a quick release landing gear like the one I broke.

Quick Reply