Jan 26, 2019, 07:54 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

HUINA 1550 - Help needed!

Hi there! It might be a long shot, but I need help. I bought a HUINA 1550 excavator for my 4year old construction enthusiast, for his birthday and after 5min of use the main part of the arm stopped working in the highest position. Everything else works fine, but that. The reaching out part and scooping is working, but since the arm won't lower, it can't dig... Making one greatly disappointed kid! We have a long weekend here, so I can't contact the shop for the next several days, and hoped to ask here if there's an "easy" fix for that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 29, 2019, 10:58 PM
you would need a new boom gear id recommend upgrading to metal linear actuators theres a little dyi soldering to make it work but its quite easy to do and worth it for $40 just look up huina metal arm upgrade and boom easy to fix or you can look at huina or toprace for the part i have the toprace TR-211 which is the same thing as the huina 1550 just look for boom replacement gears but it will break again best luck is upgrading thats what ive done and i have no issuse
Sep 20, 2019, 06:35 AM
Check my blog....
Did you get it sorted?

The 'rams' on them are the screw in and screw out type I believe... try helping screw the ram as you try with the transmitter... it might have just gone out too far and needs help to come back the right way?

Old thread I know... I just like these things

Quick Reply