This thread is privately moderated by ninjarixx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 26, 2019, 03:46 AM
newb
Thread OP
Discussion

Eachine Eachine E015 With Flight Boat Car 3-mode Altitude Hold Mode RC Drone Quadcopt

I was given a chance to review this product from Banggood:

Eachine E015 With Flight Boat Car 3-mode Altitude Hold Mode RC Drone Quadcopter RTF.

I received the item in good shape and there seems to be no shipping damage. I received it last September 2018.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to review it before. I only checked the package if anything was okay.

The package includes the following:

- Tiny whoop style drone with 1 battery (220 mah)
- Transmitter
- Hovercraft attachment
- Spare propellers
- Charger
- Screwdriver

Name: Box.jpg
Views: 16
Size: 855.0 KB
Description:

After checking the items included in the package, I set the drone into the hovercraft attachment and kept it inside the box.

Unfortunately, that destroyed the rear ducts of the tiny whoop because the ducts touch the cover of the box and skewed the plastic a bit.

Name: Skewed.jpg
Views: 20
Size: 390.5 KB
Description:

You can see that the rear ducts are not a perfect circle anymore.

My workaround for it is to just remove the ducts. and it just flies fine.

Name: trimmed.jpg
Views: 18
Size: 338.4 KB
Description:

The transmitter is the same as normal RTF transmitters. It's powered by 3 AAA Batteries. It has trim features and 3 rate levels which accessible via the left shoulder button of the transmitter. The Flip feature is accessible via the right shoulder button of the transmitter. The thing I don't like about the transmitter is that the throttle stick has a spring which rest's the throttle in the middle of the axis.

There is no manual available with the package so to convert it land use is quite hard. Special thanks to curry kitten for showing me how to use the whoop in land mode, as It's quite hard to know. (here's how he did it: https://youtu.be/aGzQ68d0Lg8?t=291)

Using it in land is quite fun. Even tho it's using a brushed motor, it's still very fast and maneuverable. The hovercraft canopy is also quite durable and I think it's made of lexan.

Eachine E015 test 1 (0 min 39 sec)

I haven't had the chance to test the rubber padding but I will try it when I had the chance.

Overall this is a great RTF package. I even gave it to my dad to test it out. What I don't like about the kit is that there is no manual, and the throttle stick has a spring which causes it to rest in the center of the axis.

Eachine E015 test 2 (0 min 50 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply