Fuel syringe for bladder tank - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 12, 2005, 10:48 PM
Castle Tech
Joe Ford's Avatar

Fuel syringe for bladder tank

Just finished putting my first Q500 racer together...only missing one thing...the filler for the bladder tank...what do you guys use and where can I get one???...would prefer something that I could make fairly accurate measurements with. I've seen the turkey baster idea but isnt there something smaller or even something specifically made for this purpose??? I've already got a ton of stuff to lug to the field, my field box is full already so it needs to be SMALL...only need 6oz capacity. Thanks everyone.

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2005, 08:53 AM
Registered User
It depends on how much you care to spend. Many of the pylon racers use a tanker unit to fill and pressurize their tanks (tetra style). The units can be had from Jett Engineering or SuperMinnow.

If you want to spend less, try your local pharmacy, farm or vet supply and pick up a high capacity syringe and set of hemostats.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can a BBQ gaz tank be used for CO2 tank ? (For airbrush propellant soruce) Fred Methot The Builders Workshop 14 Jun 09, 2003 12:32 AM