RCG Place of the Month - New CACH

This month's featured Place is New CACH located in Tiltil, Chile. This has got to be one the greatest RC Facilities on Earth!

Splash

RCGroups January Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is New CACH located in Tiltil, Chile. This has got to be one the greatest RC Facilities on Earth! Just look at the aerial view and you can see why I say that. They have an amazing runway, an incredible club house, an RC car and go cart track, and a giant pond for float flying, boat racing and sailboats. IT really does look like the ultimate place RC enthusiasts. They host numerous events at the site

Check out the New CACH Places Page

Jan 23, 2019, 01:39 PM
Un sueño de "facilities" !

Cheerio
Joao
Jan 26, 2019, 12:43 PM
All the stuff I LOVE!

The true - “Happiest Place On Earth”
Jan 26, 2019, 12:50 PM
29 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
WOW. very very nice field, they do it all. Very good.
Jan 29, 2019, 07:27 AM
Balsadust Everywhere!!!!
I have visited them and flown there many times, in IMAC and Aeroshows. (+500km from home).

Very nice place, nice weather and some good friends.

Saludos!!!
Jan 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
Man that is a sweet playground. Sooo wish we had something like that here. Very happy for them for sure.
Feb 08, 2019, 12:19 PM
AeroDan
Muy Bonita!!!
Feb 14, 2019, 07:34 AM
Blowtorch and a pair of pliers
Somebody remind me... why can't we have a facility such as this in North America? I would declare allegiance to Chile for access to this place!

Quick Reply