Jan 23, 2019, 09:08 AM
MultiWiiHead
Thread OP
Discussion

Xt-xnite shipping timeframe survey

Just curious of others experiences how quickly XT ships orders from order date and how much longer until tracking shows progress (maybe shipping is created prior to actual shipment)?

So far I am not impressed, canceled first order after a week of no tracking updates. Current order is sitting for days with no progress.

Is my experience the norm? I'm eagerly awaiting my poorly packed frames... I'm afraid the water will all boil away while I wait.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2019, 09:59 AM
Oldie, not Moldie
My last order got here in two weeks (arrived about a week or so ago). The day before yesterday's order shows as shipped this morning with a tracking number (that's the only way I'll order something from China). I already know it'll take a few days to track.

A side note though. Getting it quickly from anywhere in China right now will really be luck of the draw as the Chinese New Year is coming into play and a number of places already show that items ordered won't be shipped until they make it back to work after their time off...
Jan 23, 2019, 11:37 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
At first there are no tracking updates, it will remain "shipped" for a week or so, sometimes longer. Then the next updates come when it's almost delivered. In my case items were shipped with DHL, but with a method that customs charges are paid in advance by the seller.

I did have an order that was shipped around x-mas, arriving later than another order that was made the 4th of january. Which is a bit strange indeed.
Jan 23, 2019, 02:25 PM
10 days using DHL eCommerce PPS. There was 4 days without updates after it left China
Jan 23, 2019, 11:49 PM
Ive put 6ish orders in over the last 2 months

Some sent within 2 days, some took over a week to send.
Once sent, UBI delivery was faster than with BG or BG . And was trackable with a few days

It seems they obviously dont have stock of some of the new items on their webpage.
Jan 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
I've ordered twice, both times they were still sitting unshipped when RaceDayQuads got stock a week or two later, for the same or less price. When I contacted them to cancel, I immediately got a ship notification. Then add 2-3 weeks, with the 'faster' DHL eCommerce languishing in Germany for over a week, its not the faster option for me in the US. On the second order, they were holding it because one of the items wasn't in stock, but that was never communicated back to me until I reached out.

To their credit, they responded in a day, and gave me options, such as wait, refund or store credit. Wasnt really a hassle, they are legit... but you just dont know if they actually have something and shipping may be 2 days or it could be 2 weeks (then you add the shipping wait). I told myself I wasnt going to use them again, but my parts are showing up as fast or faster than BG all things considered. So, I dunno, I might. Just set those expectations accordingly.
Jan 25, 2019, 06:57 PM
i like xt, i got my m7 from them in early nov before the hype train started

they seem to get happymodel inventory for super super low prices

i did have spare motors for my m7 take like 6 weeks to get here - but i kinda blamed the extra 2 weeks for xmas and new years.
Jan 26, 2019, 04:48 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Btw, shouldn't the title read Xt-xinte instead of xnite?
Jan 28, 2019, 10:43 PM
MultiWiiHead
Thread OP
My XT fun continues... After inquiring what site to use to track a shipment I received...

"Dear friend,
As there is glue in the parcel,we cannot ship by DHl,SO we shipped via China post,you can track it here https://www.17track.net/en
Could you give us a little more time? as we shipped via beijing China post,parcel need be shipped from Shenzhen to Beijing,and then be scanned,thank you
best wishes"

What's next?

*dear friend,
As we now have your money we really don't give a $#!t. We'll do as we please, there are plenty more where you came from. As you order contained merchandise we used some of your glue to attach the parcel to the back of a turtle. We also attached a bamboo skewer and once the glue sets we'll put some produce on the skewer to help motivate progress as we point your shipment in your general direction. Unfortunately turtle soup is something of a local favorite but we hold out great hope that he'll make it. Please consider the skewer our gift to you as it can be repurposed as an arm on a micro quad. If I were you I, I'd first use it to get the last tasty bits out of the turtle shell.
Best wishes"

I'm sorry but I fail to comprehend.
Jan 28, 2019, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=Centurian;41038563
I'm sorry but I fail to comprehend.[/QUOTE]

whats so hard

go to 17track, put in the number
also, a tracking number does not mean its trackable every single step of the way

You bought from China. You have glue in the package.
It WILL TAKE TIME . Come back in 3weeks .

Hope that Ch customs didnt confiscate it because of the glue (it happens : glue, paint, batts)

Want instant gratification, buy from a local seller
Jan 29, 2019, 02:47 AM
MultiWiiHead
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101
whats so hard

go to 17track, put in the number
also, a tracking number does not mean its trackable every single step of the way

You bought from China. You have glue in the package.
It WILL TAKE TIME . Come back in 3weeks .

Hope that Ch customs didnt confiscate it because of the glue (it happens : glue, paint, batts)

Want instant gratification, buy from a local seller
They are about as local as it gets, couldn't find anything here in Thailand. I like what they're trying to do with their combos and such but Ive had zero success with them this far. First order was canceled after sing post supposedly hung it up for batteries.... They should know how to ship their stuff and have appropriate options on their checkout. I had previously been given DHL tracking info as if nothing had changed on this latest order. I really think they create tracking docs days before anything actually ships... Fairly typical but that don't make it right.

Quick Reply