Nov 11, 2019, 05:24 PM
@ MFD

Next questions or problems:

1:
What does the Solo Thr delay "BNG + TIME" mean?

2:
What does the "Fence Radius" do?

3:
OSD OFF function does not work.
Channel 7 is present, I can change an in-flight value with the channel7. But the OSD never goes out.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2019, 07:29 PM

elevator limits

I canīt find where can i setup the elevator limits, in manual mode the servo go to limits, but in stab mode, just move a bit,
any suggestion?

thank you

Sergio
Nov 14, 2019, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein00
I canīt find where can i setup the elevator limits, in manual mode the servo go to limits, but in stab mode, just move a bit,
any suggestion?

thank you

Sergio
I have never had the need to adjust this on my plane but I would say you need to adjust your max pitch up/down limits.
Nov 14, 2019, 03:39 PM
Just saw this News Update on MFD's site and wondering does anyone know what this means:
MFD Demo video:Airmail $5 to friends!
Nov 14, 2019, 03:43 PM
:-)

Airmail between 2 sites with MFD Crosshair AP (4 min 0 sec)
Nov 14, 2019, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papsi
LOL........thanks Papsi
Any joy on the autolanding configuration?
Nov 15, 2019, 02:20 AM
I have not tested anything.

MFD does not answer a request ...
Neither PN nor email.

Actually, I wanted to order the new Crossbow Mini. But why should I continue to support MFD when customer service is almost non-existent after purchase?
Nov 15, 2019, 02:36 AM
Because many people will still buy, and this makes chineeze companies don't give a shiit about support.

I recently sent emails to ZTW and Flycolor with some important questions about their ESCs. And guess what?

If someone wants proper support buy Pitlab. White people have somehow better brain not to annoy customers with disregard.
Nov 15, 2019, 03:30 AM
Quote:
I have not tested anything.

MFD does not answer a request ...
Neither PN nor email.

Actually, I wanted to order the new Crossbow Mini. But why should I continue to support MFD when customer service is almost non-existent after purchase?
I'm hoping to install the sonar sensor on my Crosshair this weekend if I arrive home on time.
If things work out for me I will share my settings.
I too have the Crossbow ATT and believe when i tell you you will not need any customer care assistance getting that thing going.... it works straight out of the box.
Nov 15, 2019, 03:48 AM
I normally do not need support, if everything works as described in the instructions.

But if my sonar module works on an Arduino and is not recognized by the autopilot, then I would like an info, what is still to be tested.
There are in the settings synonymous only a menu item, where you only set what is installed for a sensor.
Nov 15, 2019, 05:26 AM
Where did you purchase the Sonar sensor?
Your wiring looks ok from the pictures you posted and the instructions in the MFD Autolanding guide look straight forward.
I know you say the sensor works with Arduino code but it's sound like a faulty sonar sensor to me.
Everything else is fairly straight forward!
Nov 15, 2019, 05:31 AM
I bought my sensor from Amazon. It looks exactly like the one in the manual. Yesterday tested again on an Arduino board - everything works ... Only on AP not.
Nov 15, 2019, 06:10 AM
Quote:
I bought my sensor from Amazon. It looks exactly like the one in the manual. Yesterday tested again on an Arduino board - everything works ... Only on AP not.
This is the Sonar sensor I received from MFD.
Its slightly different to the one you have.
It has 5 pins, yours has 4 pins.
I know it's only an extra earth pin but could be something to do with it or just a faulty sensor.
Nov 15, 2019, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Just connected up my Sonar sensor to the Crosshair AP and all is good, thank God!
Picture 1 is facing the floor.
Picture 2 is facing the roof.
You must remember that if the sensor is not within 2 meters of a wall/object it will not display the additional altitude reading on the OSD that you are not seeing.
Nov 15, 2019, 12:36 PM
Have already tried different distances in my hobby cellar. all without success. I give up for that.

Quick Reply