Aug 13, 2019, 06:28 PM

Airspeed calibration

Hi to everybody!
Is there a method to calibrate the Airspeed sensor with an external anemometer?
Try to explane.
The airspeed sensor can be calibrated in mený setting in quiet Wind condition...but in the same mený you can adjust the value of airspeed more than 100% or less than 100%...
If i could have an anemometer, where can i read the value in m/s or km/h in menu setting and adjust the value to match the correct value of the anemometer?
Hope i have explane my question!
Thanks to everybody!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2019, 04:00 AM
Crosshair AP Auto Launch (0 min 42 sec)

Great Autolaunch function (AUW 5.4kg Hand launch)
Last edited by Sunset321; Aug 16, 2019 at 04:20 AM.
Aug 17, 2019, 01:49 AM
Is it possible or is it going to be possible in the near future to access the Crosshair OSD menu during flight?
It would be great to be able to do this to set level flying and adjust trims,.....
Aug 23, 2019, 12:58 AM
Hello MFD. I am really interested about mavlink compatibility (V1) on Mini Crossbow AAT. Since years, we try to have a 'Ready to use' tracker that support Ardupilot/PX4 stack.

Is this compatibility of mini crossbow AAT with mavlink v1 mean that every user of Ardupilot/px4 could use your tracker solution in combination with a telefly PRO/mini wired to GPS ?
If Yes this is a super nice opportunity to increase pool of users...

Thanks for your support nice compact design of your tracker Crossbow AAT PRO and Mini !
Aug 23, 2019, 12:59 AM
[DELETED duplicate post ]
Aug 23, 2019, 05:05 PM
Is anyone here having trouble getting parts from Myflydream...

Or is it just me..

I requested and paid for shipping of parts that was not in my original purchase of the earlier Crosshair release and they are requesting more funds to ship .. getting quite rude in the mean time..

The whole purpose of the needed parts was because the supplied loom failed even before I was able to complete assembly..

Disgusted in the whole process now.
Aug 25, 2019, 09:12 PM
-On teleflypro, when attempting to do update, do i keep the jumper cable on pins #2 and #15, or are the only necessary connections on pins 23-26??
-On MFD AP, your supposed to hold the "s-button" when connecting to computer...if not held, cant apply firmware...is there a similar procedure regarding a button or short i need to make to enter "firmware" process??
-Im on a brand new windows 10 computer, other than the links provided on MFD website, are their drivers or other things i need to download to make this work?
-I have 3v3 from USB dongle plugged into pin #25, 3v3 on teleflypro which looks to be power out....is this correct?
-In the demonstrator under "com port" is "baud rate"....do i need to make sure this matches the baud rate of the teleflypro? (i have been, just double checking)
-Lastly, is there a way to reset to default the teleflypro if i screw up stuff?
Aug 26, 2019, 12:23 AM
Ordered a New Bluetooth for a new autopilot, I received a parcel with an old Bluetooth module. I wrote a letter to the support service and received no response. ((( As do further not know. And the claim to paypal do not want to open and the answer from the manufacturer do not receive. Someone can tell you what to do?
Aug 26, 2019, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayornikov
Ordered a New Bluetooth for a new autopilot, I received a parcel with an old Bluetooth module. I wrote a letter to the support service and received no response. ((( As do further not know. And the claim to paypal do not want to open and the answer from the manufacturer do not receive. Someone can tell you what to do?
Is that one order, please tell me the order number.
Aug 26, 2019, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcrock
Is anyone here having trouble getting parts from Myflydream...

Or is it just me..

I requested and paid for shipping of parts that was not in my original purchase of the earlier Crosshair release and they are requesting more funds to ship .. getting quite rude in the mean time..

The whole purpose of the needed parts was because the supplied loom failed even before I was able to complete assembly..

Disgusted in the whole process now.
Hello. I just arrange the shipping after I talk to Vicky. Because you didn't purchase from us so we don't have your address/phone number in the database. She tried to get your address from you but had no success. I just came back from Germany. She came to me as I dig out the address info from the email s. Now it's on the way. Thanks!
Aug 26, 2019, 01:16 AM
Flying Zayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfly1202
Hello MFD. I am really interested about mavlink compatibility (V1) on Mini Crossbow AAT.
Sometimes things work in a weird way if there is protocol conflict but MFD tests show that the new tracker does fully support mavlink.
MFD believes it will work fine with Ardu/PX.
Aug 26, 2019, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset321
Is it possible or is it going to be possible in the near future to access the Crosshair OSD menu during flight?
It would be great to be able to do this to set level flying and adjust trims,.....
We also think that a part of the menu can be activated during auto-flight mode is a good idea. This is on our task list.
Aug 26, 2019, 01:23 AM
Quote:
It's a NEW Bluetooth module. Do you mean it's an OLD version one? We only concern if the Bluetooth module works with your devices. Can you phone discover that Bluetooth module?

We have 2 types (for iOS / for Android). Just tell us what kind of device you have we will do it right.
Aug 26, 2019, 02:29 AM
Flying Zayin
Quote:
Was going to reply but noticed that Charles had already answered.
There are different versions of the BT module BUT it is wrong to call one of them new and the other - old.
The really old version is discontinued and not sold any longer.
Currently there is no BT module that is "older" than the other; the difference in versions is all about the PCB layout.
The only thing MFD cares is whether the device works or not, as Charles had already said.
If you experience problems with teh BT module, make sure that you buy iOS version for iOS, and Android for Android, as they are not interchangeable.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:18 AM

Airspeed calibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyxxclub
Hi to everybody!
Is there a method to calibrate the Airspeed sensor with an external anemometer?
Try to explane.
The airspeed sensor can be calibrated in mený setting in quiet Wind condition...but in the same mený you can adjust the value of airspeed more than 100% or less than 100%...
If i could have an anemometer, where can i read the value in m/s or km/h in menu setting and adjust the value to match the correct value of the anemometer?
Hope i have explane my question!
Thanks to everybody!
Anyone?
Thanks

Quick Reply