This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2019, 04:11 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane Maiden Flight Demo

This is my Maiden Flight Demo & Review video for the new E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane.

E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane Maiden Flight Demo (6 min 15 sec)

In the video I put this Beginner RC Plane through its paces flying it in all three flight modes. I had to admit that I had a good time flying this E-flite Trainer Plane in some wind on a nice sunny day.

Review Notes:

Pros:
- The flight times are good
- In easy/SAFE Mode, it can land itself
- It comes already assembled, which is normal for an E-flite UMX RC Plane.
- The plane can be upgraded with SAFE Plus GPS drone technology to add Autoland, Virtual Fence, and Holding Pattern. That is sold separately
- As your skills improve, it will grow with you with its three different flight modes with this UM Trainer Plane.
- It is FPV ready with an OSD when using compatible cameras and headsets, unlike the trainer gold standard, Hobbyzone Champ.
- It is FPV ready with OSD when using compatible cameras and headsets, unlike the trainer gold standard, Hobbyzone Champ.
- The plane is made of very nice quality foam, unlike most Micro RC Planes.
- This E-flite Ultra Micro RC Plane has a box that makes an excellent transport container, so don't throw it away!

Cons:
- Some of the pros are going to be complicated for a noob to figure out on their own. Reach out to Horizon Hobby technical support if you get stuck.

Overall, this is a very cool Trainer RC Plane and I can't wait to test it outside.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply