This thread is privately moderated by IFLYBVM2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2019, 07:53 AM
Trader Rating: 27
Thread OP
$3,199.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

REDUCED- Ziroli Corsair-Can Deliver to Perry, Ga Swap Meet Offers OK

REDUCED-Can deliver to perry Ga Swap Meet March 1/2. Offers OK
Ziroli F4U Corsair Pedro Sanchez Built NICE
Up for sale is my Ziroli F4U Corsair, which I have enjoyed flying for the past few seasons. I really regret parting with this wonderful flying model, but my hangar is over flowing at the moment. The model was built by perennial Top Gun competitor Pedro Sanchez, whose aircraft have appeared on Model Airplane News magazine covers before. He builds great airplanes, and this one is a perfect example of his work. First, a few details on the Corsair: She is powered by a Zenoah GT-80, which was new to the model. (Pedro originally had a ZDZ80 on the model when I received it, but I was not a fan, so I replaced it one of the most reliable engines you can have for a warbird, in my opinion). The muffler is a Bisson, with lots of volume for a nice throaty deep sound. Servos are all JR Digitals, with dual 2400 nicads supplying the juice. Robart retracts with scale aluminum Corsair wheels, BVM fill valve and BVM retract valve as well.The air system is tight and holds air really well over time.
Functional LED lighting on the wing tips and rudder too.This feature is set so that you can turn the lights on or off from your transmitter.
Rib stitching and rivet detail throughout. The airplane is dirty and weathered, like a real warbird should be. Nomenclature in all the correct places. Super nice detailed cockpit, with nicely done pilot as well. Scale details include a tail hook, antenna and a pitot tube. Nice dummy engine up front as well. Switches, fill valve, and air gauge are all hidden behind a hatch on the fuse side. Never crashed, and in good condition. 93" wingspan and 72" long. 36 lbs fueled and runway ready.
How does it fly ? Well it's a Ziroli, and his designs are all legendary-it flys great. Slows down really nicely with full flaps. The profile of the Corsair on final with full flaps, gear down and dirty is a sight to behold...
If you are familiar with warbirds, you will know that you don't often see Ziroli Corsairs come up for sale, and you hardly EVER see really nicely detailed examples like this one-now is your chance to put one in your hangar.
A few notes about me-I have been in the hobby for 30 plus years, and I pretty picky about my planes and equipment. You will be pleased with this model-this you can rest assure of. I can provide references and am well known in the modeling world. My RCU rating speaks for itself.
I am not able to ship this plane, as the one piece wing would require a huge crate, and would be an expensive proposition for the new owner.
I am located in Georgetown, SC, on the coast between Myrtle Beach and Charleston. Questions ? Text or call me anytime-843.833.0059 Paypal is OK, if you are OK with the paying the fees. I am offering the plane RTF, less receiver. It has been flown recently, and requires nothing other than your receiver to be runway ready.
NO trades-my hangar is full. Thanks for looking @@
Last edited by IFLYBVM2; Jan 25, 2019 at 08:12 AM. Reason: price change
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply